- Impact pressure testing of water sprayed when cars drive over puddles
- Multinational automotive manufacturer
- Past solution used several single elements sensors placed in various locations and on engine components making it difficult to determine the peak water pressure
- The sensors height (20mm) was disruptive to the water flow.
- PPS Spray Pressure Sensor System
- Informs designers and engineers on the optimum location of water sensitive parts such as the radiator, suspension and exhaust tubes for successful long-term operation
- High resolution array where thousands of points could be measured
- PPS’ Spray Pressure Sensor was extremely thin and did not interfere with the experiment.