PPS’s Chameleon™ Tactile Visualization and Recording (TVR) Software is a pressure imaging solution. It provides intuitive, easy to use, high-quality pressure mapping visualization and makes it easy to access data for analysis and export to other applications.
The recently released Chameleon™ TVR 2012 software version expands the capabilities of previous Chameleon versions with improved performance, additional features, and support for new, enhanced hardware. This new updated software lets users view video and tactile pressure data from multiple PPS sensor systems simultaneously and tactile pressure data is shown in one or more formats such as line trace, 2D, and mesh plots, in a consistent, simple, and intuitive user interface.
Chameleon™ TVR software is fully featured which means export, replay, save and analysis functions are included with every system, unlike competitors who require a paid upgrade for these features.
Chameleon TVR 2012 Feature Overview
Chameleon TVR Key Features and Benefits
Interface with multiple PPS systems simultaneously
Easy recording, annotating and editing of pressure mapping data
Capture synchronized video to link actions
with analytical data
Analyze data in real time, including average, max and center-of-pressure tracking
View sensor data as a 3D color map of the actual shape
Export data in ASCII format for use in programs such as Excel®, MATLAB® and Mathcad®
Develop Windows applications using our simple API
Chameleon TVR 2012 Enhancements Over Previous Versions...
- Improved video processing and quality
- View real-time data with multiple pressure visualization tools
- Customize data export settings
- Control recording length and speed more easily
- Enhanced experiment annotations capabilities
- Auto-recover from errors to avoid data loss
- Print data, export as images, or copy to the clipboard for easier integration with other applications
- Tool tips and improved help documentation